Migraine does not take lives but days from your life. Take them back!
PCO One to One S.A. is the official congress partner for hotel accommodation and is the only agency offering accommodation on behalf of EHF Congress 2019.
As the official housing agency, PCO One to One S.A. provides professional customer service & support for all your accommodation needs. We can secure your room in a wide range of hotels in the area of the congress venue. Early booking is highly recommended.
Participants can choose their hotel from a variety of accommodation properties and at varying price points, all with specially discounted rates for Congress attendees. You can book your hotel room by sending an email at [email protected] or [email protected] .
We offer an ideal selection of hotels next to the congress venue and in other central locations, dedicated personnel before the congress and onsite to support your stay in Athens. All prices include breakfast, Wi-Fi and taxes.
•After you have chosen the hotel of your preference we will let you know about cancellation terms and payments policy
•In case your preferable hotel is full booked, the organizing Secretariat will get back to you with a number of hotel suggestions that best suits your preferences.
• Room rates quoted in Euro, per room, per night, including Buffet Breakfast and all applicable taxes
• Check-in and Check-out time policy varies between hotels
• Rooms are available from May 29th until June 1st ,2019. All other dates are upon request and subject to hotels' availability
• The official accommodation partner for the EHF Conference 2019 is PCO One to One S.A. Any queries regarding the accommodation should be addressed only to PCO-One to One S.A. Please note that hotels will not accept any payments, changes or cancellations directly.
• A pre booking confirmation will be sent to you by email
• The final confirmation will be sent after full payment has been received
• The full payment of the room booking must be completed before the date stated from the Organizing Secretariat to PCO-One to One S.A., otherwise the Organizing Secretariat will have the right to cancel the reservation.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer.
• In case of change of the arrival date, or check-in time, please inform the Organizing Secretariat in advance, so that your reservation will not be considered as non-show. Alterations in the total days of stay will be subject to the cancellation policy mentioned above.
• In case taxes and / or VAT changes, the Organizing Secretariat reserves the right to change the rates accordingly.
• All cancellations should take place in writing (via email). The customer cannot derive any rights from a verbal cancellation.
• Please advise the Organizing Secretariat for any special requirements you may have (disabled person, specific dietary requirements, non-smoking room etc.) at [email protected] or [email protected] .
Please note that a new tax will be charged for Greek accommodation units and imposed as of January 1, 2018. According to this “stayover tax”, on top of the room rate per night an amount of 1,50 euros will be charged in three-star hotels, 3,00 euros in four-star hotels and 4,00 euros in four-star superior hotels and five-star hotels. These amounts will be paid directly at the hotel receptions.
Each Hotel has a different Cancellation Policy. Once you make reservations on your preferable hotel, the Organizing Secretariat will inform you on the Terms and Conditions.
• Name changes to the room bookings should be communicated simultaneously otherwise the initial reservation will be automatically be considered as cancelled.
• For each name change you must notify the Conference Secretariat by email to [email protected] or [email protected]